Instructions to Authors
- All abstracts must be written in the English language and no longer than 300 words.
- We welcome all original articles and case studies relating to the research of the practice of Sports Medicine or Sports Science.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts an author or group of authors may submit.
- Abstracts will be considered for poster presentation only.
- All abstract acceptance will be made known by the 31st March 2020.
- Registration is compulsory for the author presenting the article at the scientific meeting. Accepted abstracts are only eligible for presentation after receiving full registration fees from the presenting author.
- For authors submitting an abstract(s), registration should be completed before the 17th of April 2020, 2359hrs to confirm your abstract. If the registration fees are not received by this date, it is assumed that the abstract is withdrawn.
Abstract Submission Format
- Tables, figures and graphs are not allowed in the abstract.
- The files should not be password protected. Additional coding should be removed.
- Please limit your abstract to 300 words or less.
- Do not add lines or space between paragraphs.
- Any boxes or key lines surrounding the abstract should be removed prior to submission.
- Check that there are no conversion errors in Word files, especially foreign characters and mathematical symbols.
- Define abbreviations at their first mention. Thereafter, abbreviations may be used freely. Standard abbreviations such as CXR, ECG, p-value < are allowed.
- The organizing and scientific committee reserves the right to edit any details of the abstract submitted as deemed appropriate.
- Full names and affiliated institutions of all authors need to be submitted with the abstract.
- Include contact details (i.e. email and/or contact number) for presenting author.
- Failure to comply with these requirements may exclude the abstract from consideration.
Submission of all abstracts are to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org