Annual Symposium ’21: Emerging Frontiers – Performing Arts & Esports Medicine
Emerging Frontiers: Performing Arts & Esports Medicine
Sports Medicine Association Singapore is pleased to announce that our Annual Symposium will be held on 25 September 2021! This year, our Annual Symposium will focus on two emerging fields within Sport and Exercise Medicine – Performing Arts Medicine and Esports Medicine.
Performing Arts Medicine focuses on patterns of illness and injuries affecting performing artistes, specifically dancers, singers and instrumental musicians. In this Symposium, we will discuss the management of overall health, injury prevention and treatment of our performing artistes.
Esports (competitive video gaming) is an emerging world-wide phenomenon that has seen exponential growth despite the pandemic. The health of Esports athletes is however often overlooked. Join us as we learn more about Esports Medicine from our multidisciplinary team of medical, allied health and sports science professionals!
We will be covering Performing Arts Medicine in the morning session, and Esports Medicine in the afternoon session. Our target audience includes doctors, allied health professionals, industry stakeholders, performing artists and Esports athletes.
- Title: Emerging Frontiers – Performing Arts & Esports Medicine
- Date: 25 Sep 2021 (Saturday)
- Morning Session: 9am – 12.30pm (Performing Arts Medicine)
- Afternoon Session: 1.30 – 5pm (Esports Medicine)
- Venue: Online webinar on Zoom
- SportSG Continuing Coach Education (CCE): 2.5 hours per session
- Singapore Medical Council Continuing Medical Education (CME): 2 points per session
- S$10 per session
- S$16 both sessions
- FREE registration via promo code for current SMAS Members (membership info)
Check out our speaker bios and talk synopses:
Hope to see you there!
Proudly Sponsored By
Proudly Supported By